So who is this girl behind the camera, anyway? Here are some fun facts about me!
- I love a good quality strong coffee but I am guilty of adding way too many sugars.
- I have always been a photographer but I also had regular jobs as an Animal Technician, Mortician, Vampire, Uni Lecturer and “Tupperware Lady” but photography is much easier on my body!
- I used to love gym but work injuries put an end to that. Just a warning – I don’t run so if you ever see me running, you had better run too!!
- Speaking of being healthy, I also really love creamy bacon carbonara pasta and homemade Baileys cheesecake but I do manage to resist most times!
- A few years ago, I was injured and lost my mojo. I transformed from just this girl with a camera, managing to channel my creative side, as a way to stay (well almost) sane. This blossomed into my own business. I truly believe in a quote from my international photography mentor Betsy Davis “hustle & heart will set you apart!”
- And lastly, if I could have any job in the world, it would be THIS one right here.
Here are some more amazing sunset gallery pics to enjoy.
YOUR MOMENTS MATTER. You’ll never get today back, so don’t put it off any longer!